Friday, September 11, 2009

lazy days skirt


IMG_2664, originally uploaded by ebakkis.

this is a free pattern over at the oliver + s blog (just look in the sidebar). and i absolutely love it. it is very, very, very easy. it took under an hour easily. and miss mal loves skirts. perfect. (there are more coming, just to warn you.)

fabric is corduroy and came from jcaroline creative. and i don't remember the line. but it is mint green and brown, and i was going to use it for a bag for myself, but mallory talked me into a skirt for her. which surprised me because it wasn't pink.

2 comments:

marnae said...

You are a sewing maniac!!! I'm jealous..there's never enough time in a day for all i want to do. cute skirt, dress, doll-i love it all. do you get your fabric online? we have to sew soon..ok?

Kelly Casanova said...

Hi there,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I see we share a passion for sewing (it helps when you have little girls to sew for, doesn't it?) Your spotty skirt is lovely, I always like a simple design with a stand out fabric.