Friday, October 31, 2008

the pumpkin that electrocuted me

five times. i am not a quick lab rat. and now it is sitting on my kitchen counter rotting. take that, death trap pumpkin.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I think the pumpkin shocked you and didn't electrocute you! While making series and parallel circuits with my fourth graders, I always roll my eyes when they talk about being electrocuted.

Silly sister....mixing electricity and wet pumpkin juice is probably not a good idea :)

It is a fancy jack-o-lantern though. Glad you weren't electrocuted.