Friday, February 22, 2008

7 strange facts about me...

this was the result of a tag, but since i didn't know if the people i tagged wanted the whole world to know their blog, i didn't post it here. but since it fit with my "theme" for this blog...the topic gets a double whammy. except that i put them in a different order.

1. i used to have the sun is a mass of incandescent gas on my answering machine
2. in my daughter's nursery, is a huge poster of the periodic table
3. the periodic table actually matches the rest of the decor. and that makes me happy.
4. i like green olives
5. i got a bachelor's in microbiology, molecular biology, and biochemistry, with a minor in chemistry and to top it all of, i minored in dance as well.
6. i eat chips and salsa for breakfast
7. i stay up way too late blogging

No comments: