Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Movies

We have been doing netflix, which is handy to have dvds come right to your door. I hijacked doug's queue and added a bunch of Lindsay Lohan movies. Doug wasn't too happy, so he added some Bruce Lee films to the queue. to each his own.

anyway, I liked Freaky Friday. I thought it was well done and very enjoyable. I liked it more than I thought I would. I would actually recommend it to everyone. Mean Girls was alright, I liked it, but not as much as I thought I would. I thought I would like it more than Freaky Friday, which I didn't. I don't think I would recommend Mean Girls. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen didn't work in my dvd player. I need to clean it or send for a replacement.

Which brings me to a gripe I have with netflix. since I am very cheap and want to save money by using netflix rather than going to the store, i hate the time I waste sending for a replacement. and since I have a limited time as to when I can watch movies, I am frustrated when the movie doesn't play right. I have had a few problems with the dvds that they have sent. I missed part of Pride and Prejudice due to dvd skipping. But, I must add, when we would check out videos at the store, there were a couple of times when we would have to return them back and get a replacement because they didn't work.

do you think that dvds are more easily ruined than vhs? I wonder...

No comments: